Clever Movement classes are designed to accommodate a variety of different abilities, from beginners to the advanced. Some people naturally move very well despite never having practised before; others develop faulty movement patterns as soon as an exercise becomes familiar. It is therefore my job to keep a look out for when you begin to struggle, compensate or find the exercise too easy, and then to provide an alternate movement more tailored to your needs.
Four different class options are available :
1) Face to Face
2) Online (via Zoom)
3) A weekly recorded class available for daily use
4) Small group classes of 1 to 3 people in private homes
Face to Face Classes
|Tuesday||4.45pm||OU Club, Mansfield Rd, OX1 3SZ|
|Tuesday||5.45pm||OU Club, Mansfield Rd, OX1 3SZ|
|Wednesday||9.30am||Iffley Village Hall, Church Rd, Iffley OX4 4EG|
|Wednesday||11.00am||Iffley Village Hall, Church Rd, Iffley OX4 4EG|
|Friday||9.30am||Florence Park Community Centre, Cornwallis Rd OX4 3NH|
|Friday||11.00am||Iffley Village Hall, Church Rd, Iffley OX4 4EG|
Each week a link to the recording of an online class is emailed to clients who have missed their scheduled class, and to those who have purchased this service. The link can then be accessed for 7 days.
General information about the classes
• Classes occur all year round, in blocks of 8 consecutive weeks. The cost of a block of all class formats is £88.
• Booking, via email, is essential prior to starting.
• Completion of a registration form prior to starting is also required.
• Dress code for classes is whatever you feel able to freely move in. However, I do advise no belts, skirts or dresses for comfort and dignity reasons.
• You will need a mat, a hand towel and some socks for the classes. Thicker mats are more comfortable for floor work, but not essential
• All contact is via the website or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Group Classes
Individual or small movement classes in private homes are also offered, as a single session or a block booking.